Dear Patients of Synergy Medical Clinic, Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre and Synergy Medical Plus
The clinics are OPEN to serve our patients. We are enforcing strict infection control protocols to protect our patients, staff and physicians.
A mask or face covering MUST be worn during your visit to our clinic. We are unable to provide a mask to all patients. You are expected to come wearing a mask or non-medical grade face covering of your own. A mask or face covering should not be worn by children under the age of 2 or by anyone with a medical condition that prevents them from safely wearing a mask.
Clinic patients with health concerns or seeking advice from their Patient Medical Home Physician
- Patients should phone the office at the physician’s clinic as they usually would.
- Out staff will book a Phone Visit with your physician. Your physician will call you when they have availability.
- Your concern will be triaged by the physician and addressed as necessary.
What if I am asked to come in?
Procedure for Regular Clinic Services – This must be followed and there are NO exceptions.
- Patients must provide a cell number that will accept texts.
- Patients will receive a text reminder 48 hours before their appointment AND also the day of the appointment.
- Text messages on the same day of the appointment will contain information on the time and location for the appointment.
- You MUST wear a mask or something similar for your appointment.
- An additional option has been added in the text to select “5” when you have arrived in the parking lot of the clinic. This will let us know that you are waiting.
- Patients MUST wait in their cars until they are called for their appointment. Though we are doing our best to stay on time, be a patient.
- If you have not been called within 10 minutes of the designated appointment time, call the clinic first. Do not arrive unannounced.
- Once called, proceed directly to the office where you will be greeted by the staff and ushered to an examination room.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this pandemic period.
SPECIAL CLINIC SERVICE has ended. Please call your doctor’s office if you need assistance. SATURDAY Office services are still suspended during the pandemic.
Rest assured, we are here to support our patients and will do this to the best of our abilities.
Synergy Medical Plus is a multidisciplinary clinic that provides a wide range of services including:
- Family Medicine
- Driver’s medicals
- Preventative healthcare
- Podiatry – including Shock Wave Therapy
- Orthotics and treatments
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia treatment
- Executive and corporate medicine
Please visit our Services page for more information.